This is a page where I’ve gathered different tools and resources to be successful as a CPA affiliate. I’ve found traffic sources, networks, spy tools, trackers, etc. while working in this industry for a few years. I’ll be adding new content constantly so make sure you revisit this every once in a while.
- SelfAdvertiser (Pop, PPV, redirect and search traffic with decent volume) Read review and $500 coupon HERE.
- PopAds (Best network to get your feet wet. Good quality and easy entry level)
- Zeropark (Good volume but nowadays a little more difficult to be approved) Read review HERE.
- PopCash (Targeting isn’t that great, but low entry level)
- TONIC (redirect and pop traffic)
- TrafficJunky (Top notch sites with premium banner traffic)
- Exoclick (Top Adult Network worldwide)
- Plugrush (Banner Ads, Pop Ads, Redirect Ads. tons of bot traffic but high volume)
- StartApp (Android and iOS traffic. Recommended to run Android Interstitial banners)
- Facebook (Keep it white hat unless you’ve got a system to farm accounts)
- Inmobi (Good volume for European countries)
- Airpush (Excelent volume around the world)
- Leadbolt (Good quality traffic, low volume. text ads have more volume)
- Voluum (Recommended, cloud hosted, no installation required, free plan for 100,000 monthly events). Read a complete guide to Voluum’s setup here.
- Thrive (Great recommendation, self hosted or cloud)
- Adsbridge (Great for starters and the ONLY with free trial). Read Review and Tutorial HERE.
- Retargeting Pixel (Learn how to do retargeting)
- VULTR (My favorite to host super fast landing pages at low prices. Totally unmanaged plus a $20 coupon from my link).
- Digital Ocean (Similar to Vultr but usually slower. Get $10 bonus with my link).
Landing Page & Banner tools:
- Adplexity (The best tool hands down to spy mobile traffic. Great for pops, banners and interstitial traffic with carrier support and a lots of networks included. They have an adult and Native version too.)
- WhatRunsWhere (Mobile banners and app installs)
- BoxofAds (PPV traffic spy from: Lead Impact, Traffic Vance, 50onRed, Adcash, SelfAdvertiser, Exoclick and Propeller Ads)
- WhichAdsWork (For Facebook Spying).
Landing page building/editing:
- Adobe Muse (Good for design)
- Brackets (HTML Code editor)
- ClickDealer (Adult offers, PPI, Mobile offers, Apps and PIN submits. Great network overall)
- Yeahmobi (Great for PIN Submits and App Installs)
- AppFlood (App Installs)
- Mobvista (App Installs and mobile PIN submits)
- Peerfly (Adult, PIN Submits, Email Submits)
- YTZ (monetize your non converting/remnant traffic)
Where to look for CPA offers: